Monday 9 June 2008

The Obligatory First Post

Well here is the first post again!


This is technically my second blog, since the first one didn't look so good and had a rather random focus I decided to start anew, cataloguing the achievements of my WoW characters, my various thoughts of the game and a place to post many of my screenshots!
It's mostly going to be my writings as I raid and generally have fun with my Resto Druid, she's only been 70 for about 6 months and was drafted into our guild's healing roster. My old main was a Rogue and though I love her to bits and enjoyed raiding with her I find healing much more fun these days, so I'll be writing a bit about both and any alts that I decide to level.
I was inspired by lots of amazing WoW blogs I found when I started researching healing techniques and guides, and since then I decided to start my own.
There won't be much theory crafting since I'm not very good at that kinda stuff but hopefully I'll begin learning much more about all my classes once I start writing more!

No comments: