Tuesday 24 June 2008

Fun with Clay

After being ill in bed for the last few days (I actually was raiding BT in my bed on sunday!) I've finally managed to gather strength enough to get up again, and I've started doing some polymer clay modelling! After seeing some amazing stuff on Etsy I started practicing on small things, like this pair of Mario Toadstool Earrings (Lots of mushrooms on Etsy!)


But I've decided my first project is going to be a World of Warcraft charm bracelet ^^



After studying illustration at uni I haven't really been doing much in the way of "art" lately, but now this is my chance. I need to think of some charms that would represent things I love in WoW. I think today, since I still don't feel that great, I'll work on some sketches of charms I'd like to try and make, Leaves, a a little dagger, a hearthstone etc! I'm not going to try and make them commercially or anything, just a little fun thing for myself to work on anytime I get bored, and to post about when I'm not doing anything interesting in WoW.

2 comments:

Loni Huff said...

This sounds really great!! And I think a charm bracelet is a wonderful idea. Please do share the things that you create. :-)

Aedos said...

I will :D Thanks Phae!