Wednesday 5 November 2008

Busy Little Druid

Well it's been a couple of weeks again since my last post. I'm sure it's been a very busy time for all of us! Not helped by the fact my memory needing replaced on the PC and having a very uncomfortable time playing! It's been a time of getting reacquainted with new talents, new spell rotations in raids and soloing, a time for new titles (jealous of Brennus!) and new haircuts.



So far I haven't done any of the new Argent Dawn quests, I haven't downed the new boss in Kara, I haven't been off getting every achievement I can think of (Going Down? with Loukya was a complete accident!) I haven't even been raiding that much. I was trying to decide whether to level my shadow priest who is at 41 at the moment and very fun, or to do something which I had been needing to do for months. The Latter won, and I now proudly present:

Whoohoo! Just in time for the expansion when I wont be able to use it again for ages ^^
It was our last official guild raid last night and as well as getting a chance to spend the last of my DKP on a set of Tier 6 bracers I also didn't need to log 20 minutes early in order to fly very slowly to our destination! To me this is the best achievement I've gotten so far. After starting off in 2005 with my rogue, not doing any end game raiding up until last year, switching raiding mains from a rogue in epics to a Druid raiding end game content in blues and greens, it's been an interesting time!

Never in my WoW playing career did I think I would get to see Archimonde, Illidan and two Sunwell bosses down. So a great big thanks go to Soldiers of Azeroth, especially our Guild and Raid Leader Kay ^^ May the guild have many more fun times to come! Also I never thought I would have two mains who could zoom around at 280% speed!

No comments: