Wednesday 10 September 2008

On coming home to WoW....

Ok, so my first day back into the blogging community has been a rather confusing one. I'm just so darn tempted to write about anything and everything straight away!


I think I'll sum up my feelings of being back playing WoW after a nearly 3 month break.


Well at first I didn't have much to think about WoW, my last raid was in the middle of July to Zul'Aman where I got some new gear, but the joy was shortlived as I had to move shortly after and never got a chance to use any of it. I didn't get a chance to miss WoW because I was so busy packing all my worldly belongings and getting ready for the 350 mile drive to my new home.


I moved in with Brennus, my Feral Druid boyfriend, a big step for both of us, and for the first month in our new home we didn't have net and while he was feeling withdrawal symptoms I was actually quite enjoying the break. However after a few weeks of doing nothing, not working, no net, no blogs! *cries* I got more and more bored! For a while I had thought of not going back to WoW altogether, but when I decided to log on and check my mail etc one night I was treated to many of my guildies welcoming me back, all happy to see me, and it was that which melted my heart and made me decide to come back again (I love you guys!) ^^


Here is the setup for myself and Brennus playing WoW, I get the comfy PC desk (with the pink seat, excuse my girliness) And there is Brennus, raiding Black Temple on the floor, poor Bear. Note the wine glasses, we play better after a drink! Oh, and if Pike sees this picture, note the Linux book on the shelves :P




Be prepared for a mushy moment here!


So here we are in our new home, and while getting ready for our life together enjoying playing WoW together too! Sometimes people can bug me and it's been known for me to take little leafy huffs with some guildies, I really couldn't enjoy this game without them. Yesterday I did some levelling with my priest and a fellow guildy, I compared it to going out with a really good real life friend you haven't seen for ages, so nice to see them again and good to enjoy time together!


So for making me feel welcome after my break (I actually feel missed!) for the progress being made and for more good times to come, I salute you Soldiers of Azeroth!


*big branch hugs*

3 comments:

Jive said...

Awww, that's so cute. Two druids living under one roof! Sounds like an exciting time! Glad to see ya back. :)

Pike said...

Liiiiiiinux <3

My boyfriend is still 700 miles away =( But grats to you!

Aedos said...

@Jive: Yeah it is an exciting time, note the decorations we now have ^^ And I'm very glad to be back, been enjoying catching up on your adventures! And my raiding!

@Pike: Aww, sad to hear that =( I've been away from the Bear for 3 years, so it's nice to be together at last. And he understands Linux much more than me ^^