Wednesday 10 September 2008

I'm back!


Well after a long break during moving and not having net, I'm finally back! For a while I enjoyed my break from WoW, but after seeing my guildies progress in Black Temple and of course, their new shiny loot, I was desperate to get back! So here I am, a new home, a new town, no friends as of yet, so I have plenty time to get back into playing!

Tonight there is an adhoc GEM raid for Serpentshrine or The Eye with some guildies, so I've signed myself up to get me used to raiding again on something slightly easier than BT ^^ As I've gotten back onto our Guild forums too I had the chance to do a survey about the new expansion one of our officers has prepared for us. I've decided to post my answers here too, just for posterity's sake, and in case anyone is interested! I give full credit to our Warlock Officer for the questions, but the boring answers are all my own!

After this I need to go out and do some more exploring, but when I come back I'm going to be checking all the blogs I've missed so much when I've been without net, definitely excited about being back again, and discovering what everyone has been up to!
(I've left out some Guild Specific Questions)
SoA Pre Wrath Survey:
General Info.
Character Name(s): Aedos/Loukya.
Will you be getting the Wrath of the Lich King expansion upon or shortly after release?Definitely, will try and get it as soon as possible
What will be you be doing before before Wrath is released?
Raiding with Aedos, trying to make some money with Loukya and possibly levelling my priest some more and generally having fun with you guys!
Leveling.
What will you be doing in Wrath?
Will probably change Aedos to a dreamstate so I can do some solo levelling but also continue to heal any 5-mans, hopefully Brennus can be my killbot and help me.
What class do you think will be your main at L80?
Druid
How long do you think it will take for you to reach L80?
Possibly a month
Raiding (If interested)
What role will you want to fill in raids, dps, tank or heal?
Healing, I really love healing now!
Would you prefer to see the main raid progression focusing on 25 man or 10 man raids?
Either
Other
Bring on more fun times Soldiers!

No comments: