Sunday 6 July 2008

Fits Like a Glove!

My new Tier 6 gloves that is ^^ During our raid on Friday in Mount Hyjal I was lucky enough to have sufficient DKP to spend half of it on my shiny new Thunderheart Gloves!

This is me being very very happy even though I'm now very very poor and will hope for no new Resto Druid gear to drop tonight in BT.

I spent a few hundred gold to put "The Right" purple gem in them this time

When I gemmed my Tier 5 legs I was so excited by them I quickly threw in a Royal Shadowsong Amethyst instead of a Purified Shadowsong Amethyst. More Spirit ftw. But I managed to find one cheap on the AH so here are my lovely new gloves:

Although I'm not too impressed by the set bonus.

Now if I take off my Robes of Summer Flame I actually look like a Real Druid! (Apart from the roguelike shoulders and chest ^^)


I'm getting there slowly ^^ Can't wait to see what difference there is in my healing tonight!

No comments: